« "Baby's Drinkin' Coke From a Plant-made Bottle and Wearin' Tight-fittin', Air-purifyin' Jeans" | Main | Potential Supreme Court Case on Forests and Water: Is a CWA Permit Required for Stormwater on Forest Roads? »
December 18, 2011
In Case You Missed It - The Week of December 11-December 17
* The World Wildlife Fund claims that Asia Pulp & Paper has engaged in "greenwashing," has mislead the public, and has improperly cut sections of Indonesian rainforest.
* Youth farms and school gardens provide an outlet for New Orleans teens.
* "U.S. Department of Agriculture Releases Stricter Standards for Decreasing Use of Fertilizers"
* Yale engineers have made great strides in improving the efficiency of solar panels.
* And the first U.S. off-shore wind farm is in the state of........Texas?
* A record number of renewable energy patents were handed out in the third quarter of 2011.
* Colorado and Texas adopt rules requiring companies to disclose the chemicals used in fracking.
* A study finds that children suffering from ADHD can reduce symptom severity by getting more "Green Time" outdoors.
December 18, 2011 | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference In Case You Missed It - The Week of December 11-December 17: