September 11, 2011
In Case You Missed It - The Week of September 4 to September 10
* Government projections warn that 1600 properties in Wales could be completely inundated by rising sea levels.
* Arctic sea ice area reached its lowest point since satellite tracking in 1972:
* Average per capita water use has dropped by 30% in Las Vegas.
* The Annual Review of Marine Science has issued a report on climate change impacts on marine ecosystems.
* A large scale electricity blackout in the U.S. Southwest and Mexico is a "reminder of power grid vulnerabilities."
September 11, 2011 | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference In Case You Missed It - The Week of September 4 to September 10: