Sunday, September 11, 2011
* Government projections warn that 1600 properties in Wales could be completely inundated by rising sea levels.
* Arctic sea ice area reached its lowest point since satellite tracking in 1972:
* Average per capita water use has dropped by 30% in Las Vegas.
* The Annual Review of Marine Science has issued a report on climate change impacts on marine ecosystems.
* A large scale electricity blackout in the U.S. Southwest and Mexico is a "reminder of power grid vulnerabilities."