This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Environmental Law Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Dan Farber on Lesley McAllister, David Takacs, and some Moments to Celebrate
- Royal Gardner on Myths, Realities, and the Clean Water Rule Controversy
- Larry Mugler on "2-for-1" Marketing Ploy is Bad Policy
- Lesley on Lesley McAllister, David Takacs, and some Moments to Celebrate
- Kelley Meck on ELC Essay #9: Energy Policy: No Place for Zero-Sum Thinking
- On Faith, Science, and the Environment
- Summer Reading for a soon-to-be Environmental Law Student
- Seven Reasons Why Gutting EPA is Bad for Business
- Calling for a Constitutional Convention!
- The Puzzle of California’s Climate Leadership