This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Environmental Law Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- DaveOwen on Reverse Us, Please: The Sixth Circuit and WOTUS Jurisdiction
- Tyler Alexander on Reverse Us, Please: The Sixth Circuit and WOTUS Jurisdiction
- Jennifer Shaw on With Astonishing Speed, the Ninth Circuit Holds Hage Family Liable for Trespass, Damages
- Jennifer Shaw on Hage v. United States Lives on, 24 Years Later
- John Wiley on An Important New ESA Paper, A Great Database, and Some Research Opportunities
- What Have TMDLs Done?
- What Brexit Means for Biofuels, Means for Wood Pellet Markets, Means for Southern U.S. Forests
- Call for Papers: Washington Journal of Environmental Law & Policy (WJELP) Symposium on the Challenges of Earthquakes and Natural Disasters
- Federal District Court: Federal Government May Not Regulate Fracking on Federal Lands
- The Clean Water Act in the Crosshairs