Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Abuse in Later Life: Responses, Resources, Collaborations
Join us for a Webinar on April 11
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
In this session we provide an introduction for aging advocates to the universe of domestic violence and sexual assault services and resources available for older victims, including screening, safety planning, legal and social service responses, and community collaborations.
1. Understand abuse in later life as a subset of elder abuse
2. Learn how to effectively screen and safety plan with every client
3. Recognize services available to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault in later life
4. Identify potentially new community partners for collaboration and referral
- Rebecca Henry, Deputy Chief Counsel, ABA Commission on Domestic & Sexual Violence
- Bonnie Brandl, Director of the National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life (NCALL), a project of the Wisconsin Coalition Against Domestic Violence (WCADV).
Additional sponsorship for this Webinar is provided by a grant from the Administration on Aging. This webinar is part of a series of National Elder Rights Training Project webinars for the National Legal Resource Center.
There is no charge for this webinar.
All time listings are in Eastern Standard Time.
If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org