December 7, 2009
CrimProf posts you may have missed over the weekend:
- Next Week's Criminal Law and Procedure Arguments
- Green on Retributive Justice for Unjustly Disadvantaged Offenders
- Frase on Racial Disproportionality in Prisons and Jails
- Winer on Medellin
- Dubber on Legalizing Drug Criminal Law
- Bailey on Polygamy
- "Interesting take on SCOTUS Porter and Van Hook rulings and 'selective empathy'"
- "Texas executes death row prisoner despite mental impairment defense"
- Top-Ten Recent SSRN Downloads
- Fenner on Today's Confrontation Clause
- Armstrong on Metaphor in Criminal Justice Policy
- "A Cincinnati experiment has changed the way police deal with gang violence"
- "Kentucky Halts Lethal Injections Until Hearings"
December 7, 2009 | Permalink