Monday, December 14, 2009
CrimProf posts you may have missed over the weekend:
- "Brief: 'Honest services' law beyond saving"
- Siddique on Domestic Violence and Mandatory Arrest Policies
- Alexandre on Consent, Rape Law, and Non-Traditional Victims
- Yale/Stanford Junior Faculty Forum
- Top-Ten Recent SSRN Downloads
- "Without Honest Services, the Government Will Live"
- "When California denies a murderer parole, should it need a reason?"
- Sheyn on Epstein on Deferred and Non-Prosecution Agreements
- Murphy on Legality in Criminal Law and the European Court of Human Rights
- "Liman Public Interest Colloquium March 4-5 Examines Prisons"