Monday, November 2, 2009
CrimProf posts you may have missed over the weekend.
- Bradley on "Knock and Talk"
- "More Time, Less Crime"
- Robert and Saunders on Pre-Trial Witness Interviews
- Notice to Email Account Holder Not Required for Search Warrant to ISP
- Robinson on Doing Justice as Controlling Crime
- Forman on Mass Incarceration
- Wils on EU Antitrust Fines
- Bronsteen on Retribution's Role
- "Can Our Shameful Prisons Be Reformed?"
- Top-Ten Recent SSRN Downloads
- Mitsilegas on EU Criminal Justice
- A Different View on ALI Withdrawal of Death Penalty Provision
- "L.A. is seeing its police officers in a new light"
- Comino on Corporate Criminal Law in Australia
- "Reforming the State Secrets Privilege"
- "Supreme Court Should Apply Roper Reasoning to Upcoming Juvenile Life-Without-Parole Cases"