November 23, 2009
CrimProf posts you may have missed over the weekend:
- Epstein on Death-Worthiness and Prosecutorial Discretion
- Featured Download: Dillof on Modal Retributivism and Attempts
- Commentary Symposium: Criminal Law, Casebooks, and Legal Education
- "The Real Price of Trying KSM: Defense lawyers will inevitably create bad law"
- Megret on International Criminal Procedure
- O'Hanlon on Free Will in Criminal Law
- "Does Bringing A Terrorist Suspect From Gitmo to New York Confer Any More Legal Rights?"
- "Torture and Accountability"
- Top-Ten Recent SSRN Downloads
- "Police Struggle to Navigate New Gang Landscape"
- O'Neill on Pretextual Traffic Stops and Consent Searches
November 23, 2009 | Permalink