Monday, November 30, 2009
Welcome back to the office! Here are the CrimProf posts you may have missed over the Thanksgiving weekend.
- "On 'Undercover Brothers,' Conscience & Getting Free"
- "Hate crimes are likely underreported despite documented increase"
- "White Collar Sentencing - In China"
- "ABA Backs Federal Court Trials of Alleged 9/11 Plotters"
- "Federal appeals court rules Ohio executions can resume"
- O'Connell on Lawful Combatants and Crimes During War
- Schipani on Attorney-Client Privilege in Corporate Criminal Investigations
- Top-Ten Recent SSRN Downloads
- "Over-Punishment in Schools"
- "Jessica’s Law too vague to enforce?"
- The Importance of, and Ways to Avoid, an Independent Judiciary