October 12, 2009
CrimProf posts you may have missed over the weekend:
- Next Week's Oral Arguments
- "Does a Cheek Swab for DNA Require a Warrant?"
- Hessick on Government Appellate Strategies
- Berger on Minimum Sentencing in Canada
- "Conviction in Astor family case raises classic questions about how age should impact sentencing"
- "Expanded Hate Crimes Definition: What is Covered?"
- Top-Ten Recent SSRN Downloads
- Choice of Evils and Global Warming
- "An End to DNA Test Waivers?"
- Keitner on Rights Beyond Borders
- "In Polanski Case, ’70s Culture Collides With Today"
October 12, 2009 | Permalink