October 19, 2009
Weekend in Review
CrimProf posts you may have missed over the weekend:
- Dolovich on Incarceration
- "Justices Consider Ineffective Counsel Case"
- Saul on How International Law Protects Journalists and War Correspondents
- Featured Download: Hoffman and King on the Federal Role in State Criminal Justice
- Murphy on Manufacturing Crime
- War Without Borders Series: "In Mexican Drug War, Investigators Are Fearful"
- "U.S. Alters Disputed Immigration Rules for Police"
- "What Kind Of Sentence Is Roman Polanski Facing?"
- Symposium on Examining Modern Approaches to Prosecutorial Discretion Today at Temple
- Controversy over Freedoms Afforded Criminally Insane in Washington State
- Top-Ten Recent SSRN Downloads
- Corrado on Preventative Detention and Psychopathy
- "Los Angeles Prepares for Clash Over [Medical] Marijuana"
- Possible Charges in Balloon-Boy Case
- Starr on Sentencing Reductions for Prosecutorial Misconduct
October 19, 2009 | Permalink