Monday, September 28, 2009
- Harcourt on Henry Louis Gates and Racial Profiling
- Benner Addresses Deficiencies in California's Indigent Criminal Defense
- "New state secrets policy is first step towards legislation to check executive discretion in blocking litigation"
- You Have the Right to Remain Silent, Even if Dr. Phil Asks You a Question
- Levinson, Cai & Young on Implicit Racial Bias
- New Criminal Justice Program at Vanderbilt Law School
- Top-Ten Recent SSRN Downloads
- "Technocorrections, economic realities and a new privacy/liberty relationship"
- "California Struggles With Paroled Sex Offenders"
- Update on the Lori Drew/My Space Suicide Case