« En Banc Sixth Circuit Holds Halbert v. Michigan Does Not Apply Retroactively on Federal Habeas Review | Main | New Article Spotlight: Lady Madonna, Children at Your Feet: The Criminal Justice System's Romanticization of the Parent-Child Relationship »
February 18, 2008
Tech Tech Hosts "Convicting the Innocent"
The Texas Tech School of Law will be hosting a Criminal Law Symposium entitled "Convicting the Innocent" on April 3-4, 2008.
The panelists will include:
- Arnold Loewy (Texas Tech),
- Juan Melendez (wrongly convicted 18 year death row inmate),
- Michael Radelet (Colorado),
- Richard Roper (U.S. Attorney, Northern District of Texas),
- Moderator: Jancy Hoeffel (Tulane).
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Tech Tech Hosts "Convicting the Innocent":