Tuesday, March 21, 2006
June 12-13, 2006, Denver
The National Institute of Justice invites State and local law enforcement officials to learn what the research shows about what works to prevent and respond to terrorism.
Panelists will describe their challenges and experience in interactive, dynamic sessions.
Visit http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/nij/events/register_ts.html to register.
- How to identify warning signs.
- What local prosecutors are doing to combat terrorism.
- Ways to improve cooperation between law enforcement and Arab communities.
- Securing shopping malls and seaports.
- Money laundering: Do you know it when you see it?
Who should attend? Law enforcement officers, policymakers, researchers, criminal justice practitioners, community members, public health officials, social scientists, and anyone interested in learning more about strategies to combat terrorism.