CrimProf Blog

Editor: Kevin Cole
Univ. of San Diego School of Law

Saturday, February 5, 2005


In Britain, police have made it possible to report what they call "drink drivers" on the web.  Officers will take the information and then search for the drivers; those less tech-savvy can report by hotline instead. [Jack Chin]

Technology | Permalink

TrackBack URL for this entry:

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference REPORTDUI.COM:


Post a comment