October 17, 2008
Now In Print
- Michael D. Cicchini, Broken Government Promises: A Contract-based Approach to Enforcing Plea Bargains, 38 N.M. L. Rev. 159 (2008).
- Mahmoud A. El-Gamal, Incoherence of Contract-based Islamic Financial Jurisprudence in the Age of Financial Engineering, 25 Wis. Int'l L.J. 605 (2008).
- Shahar Lifshitz, Oppressive-exploitative Contracts: A Jewish law Perspective, 23 J.L. & Relig. 425 (2007-2008).
- Meredith R. Miller, Contracting Out of Process, Contracting out of Corporate Accountability: An Argument Against Enforcement of Pre-dispute Limits on Process, 75 Tenn. L. Rev. 365 (2008).
- Alan N. Resnick, The Enforceability of Arbitration Clauses in Bankruptcy, 15 Am. Bankr. Inst. L. Rev. 183 (2007).
[Meredith R. Miller]
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Now In Print: