Sunday, December 4, 2011
The Senate Judiciary Committee's Subcommittee on Administrative Oversight and the Courts will hold a hearing on Tuesday, December 6, at 10:00 a.m., titled Access to the Court: Televising the Supreme Court. The hearing will be webcast.
Witnesses include the following:
- Former Senator Arlen Specter
- Tom Goldstein (Goldstein & Russell, and SCOTUSblog)
- The Honorable Mark Cady (Chief Justice, Iowa Supreme Court)
- The Honorable Anthony Scirica (Chief Judge, Third Circuit)
- Maureen Mahoney (Of Counsel, Latham & Watkins)