Tuesday, April 5, 2011
There's an impressive group of participants, and the list is growing:
- Diane Orentlicher, Deputy, State Department Office for War Crimes Issues
- Vince Warren, ED, Center for Constitutional Rights
- Suzanne Nossel, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Bureau of International Organizations
- Gary Motsek, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Program Support
- Peter Sprigg, Senior Fellow for Policy Studies, Family Research Council
- Joe Stork, Deputy Director of the Middle East and North Africa Division, Human Rights Watch
- Shari Knoerzer, Social Responsibility and Community Development-Asia and Africa, Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold, Inc.
Aryeh Neier, President of the Open Society Foundations, will deliver the keynote, titled The Arab Revolutions, Human Rights and the Obama Administration, on Thursday, April 28, at 1:00 p.m.
Registration is free. For more information and registration, click here.