February 6, 2013
What do Ronald Reagan and Bob Marley have in common?
Answer #1: Today is their birthday.
Answer #2: They were never on Twitter.
If any of our readers would like to get links to this blog’s posts via Twitter, follow @Adam_Steinman. That’s likely to be the bulk of my Twitter feed (I don’t know how to make cat GIFs.)
Here are some other folks in the civil-procedure-federal-courts-o-sphere that I’ve come across so far…
- Cynthia Fountaine (Southern Illinois University), @clfountaine
- Jasminka Kalajdzic (University of Windsor), @JKal
- Benjamin Spencer (Washington & Lee University), @PROFSPENCER
- Beth Thornburg (Southern Methodist University), @btSMU
- Steve Vladeck (American University), @steve_vladeck
- Kevin Walsh (University of Richmond), @kevincwalsh
- Mr. T, @MrT
I’m new at this, so if you know of others please feel free to share.
Thanks, Adam! For sources of procedure-based legal issues (if you don't mind a pretty big volume of Tweets to skim) there's often great information about litigation news in @howappealing (Howard Bashman) and, for cases that make it to the Supreme Court, @SCOTUSblogposts.
Posted by: Beth Thornburg | Feb 6, 2013 9:38:22 AM