This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Chinese Law Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Dr. Paul Wong on Chinese law position at Monash University Faculty of Law
- liaozhichao on Chinese law position at Monash University Faculty of Law
- Frankie Leung on Paul Gillis on the PCAOB's China troubles
- Frankie Leung on Is Taiwan an independent sovereign state?
- Paul Gillis on More on Taiwanese independence and sovereignty
- White Paper on Judicial Reform
- China-related jobs with PILnet (Global Network for Public Interest Law)
- Again on China's acquittal rate
- Position available at Amnesty International, Hong Kong (deadline: March 13th)
- Interesting study of patent litigation in China: is the conventional wisdom about protectionism wrong?