This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Chinese Law Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Frankie Leung on Position available at Amnesty International, Hong Kong (deadline: March 13th)
- Dr. Paul Wong on Chinese law position at Monash University Faculty of Law
- liaozhichao on Chinese law position at Monash University Faculty of Law
- Frankie Leung on Paul Gillis on the PCAOB's China troubles
- Frankie Leung on Is Taiwan an independent sovereign state?
- Amnesty International seeks Research and Campaign Assistant for East Asia (Hong Kong-based, China-focused)
- Julian Ku, "A Guide to Countering Chinese Government Spin on the Fairness of the South China Sea Arbitration Tribunal"
- China to require government agencies and SOEs to hire lawyers and to listen to them
- IP vacancy at the USTR
- White Paper on Judicial Reform