This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Chinese Law Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Kai on Chinese law schools: a ranking (sort of)
- Frankie Fook-lun Leung on Shen Kui and his Three Questions
- Pete on Chinese lawyers file freedom-of-information request for legal basis for ban on teaching of "Western values"
- Ben on Shen Kui and his Three Questions
- Frankie Fook-lun Leung on Dentons-Dacheng merger: some questions
- More resources on the draft Overseas NGO Law
- China's draft law on overseas NGOs
- Life as an official, from the inside
- Wang Xixin named vice president of Administrative Law Chamber of Supreme People's Court
- Terrific Chinese law fellowship at the Leitner Center, Fordham Law School