This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Chinese Law Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Jeremy on More Catholic than the Pope: UK government states Ai Weiwei has criminal conviction in China (he doesn't)
- Frankie Fook-lun Leung on Life as an official, from the inside
- Frankie Fook-lun Leung on China's draft law on overseas NGOs
- Frankie Leung on Jerome Cohen on Lee Kuan Yew, the rule of law, and China
- Kai on Chinese law schools: a ranking (sort of)
- More Catholic than the Pope: UK government states Ai Weiwei has criminal conviction in China (he doesn't)
- China bans high-speed rail travel for people with outstanding judgments against them
- Job opportunity: Human Rights in China seeks Senior Program Officer, Hong Kong
- Post-doc position available at Leiden University: Researcher on Chinese law and governance
- E-commerce policy: who's in charge?