This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Chinese Law Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Donald Clarke on Weibo transcript of Peter Humphrey trial
- Elaine on What happens when Chinese citizens take out foreign citizenship?
- William on What happens when Chinese citizens take out foreign citizenship?
- Quigley on Weibo transcript of Peter Humphrey trial
- Frankie Fook-lun Leung on What China needs
- Organ donations from prisoners: back in the news
- Key primary source documents for Chinese law in translation
- Protecting your IP in China: the on-line game
- The Peter Humphrey case: my (preliminary) take
- Stanley Lubman on police powers in China
Since May 30, 2005