Thursday, February 7, 2008
Yale's China Law Center has an opening for a senior fellow to assist in its work. This is a great group of people doing interesting things. The full job announcement is here, but here are the desired qualifications:
1) J.D. degree and at least 3 years professional experience (or equivalent)
2) Working-level proficiency in Mandarin Chinese (written and spoken)
3) Experience in China (preferred)
4) Strong organizational skills and an ability to work independently
5) Excellent oral and written communications skills
The application deadline is March 30, 2008.