January 8, 2008
Congressional-Executive Commission on China seeks interns
Here's the announcement. Note the following:
- The application deadline for summer internships is February 1, 2008.
- Applicants must be US citizens.
- Pay is $10/hour.
- Typically interns are undergrads or grad students, but it's not a requirement.
- Fall and spring internships are part-time (about 15-20 hours a week). Summer internships are full-time (32-40 hours a week).
- Interns should be able to read Chinese well enough to assist with research in newspapers, journals, and on websites. More advanced Chinese language capability would be a plus.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Congressional-Executive Commission on China seeks interns: