September 3, 2007
Transnational Law and Business University (Korea) seeks faculty to teach Chinese law (and other subjects)
I have received the following announcement from Transnational Law and Business University in Korea. Please note that although is says the due date is 25 Aug. 2007, this is not correct; they are still accepting applications. I don't know what the actual deadline is.
TLBU Graduate School of Law is reviewing applications for full time positions to start in the Fall Semester of 2007.
Successful candidates will be teaching some of the finest Asian law students from various parts of Asian including China, Japan and Korea.
Due Date for Application
- Applications should be submitted no later than 25 August 2007.
Positions : International Economic Law
Intellectual Property Law
Franchise / Lease / Factoring
Private International Law
Comparative Asian Law
Requirement : - The official language at TLBU is English, therefore all applicants must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- All the applicants must hold a J.D. Degree granted from one of the ABA accredited Law Schools in the US, or a doctorate degree in Law.
- Preference will be given to candidates possessing work teaching, or research experiences in their area of specialty.
- For the area of Comparative Asian Law, preference will be given to candidates who possess a good command of Chinese, Japanese or other Asian languages.
- The applicant should be willing and able to freely travel in Asian countries.
- All the applicants must have an experience with lawyer affairs over 3 years.
For the detailed information about Transnational Law and Business University,
Please visit our homepage at ‘www.tlbu.ac.kr’
Applicants should submit
- A cover letter indicating how their experience fits into their qualification to teach the above course
- A resume with three references along with 2 photographs
- Certificates of degrees
- A list of publications (title, year, journal where they were published): applicants should have published at least 2 qualified articles within the past 3 years
- Employment or experience verifications
Please mail the completed application to: TLBU Academic Affairs Office, 300, Naeyu-dong, Dukyang-ku, Koyang-si, Kyunggi-do, Seoul, 412-520, Korea.
Tel : 82-31-960-1016 / Fax : 82-31-960-1015
E-mail : email@example.com
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Transnational Law and Business University (Korea) seeks faculty to teach Chinese law (and other subjects):