Thursday, August 30, 2007
International Bridges to Justice seeks experienced public defender to run criminal clinical education project in China
International Bridges to Justice is seeking an experienced public defender to run its Criminal Clinical Education Project in China from November 2007 to December 2008. The professional requirements are listed in the announcement as follows:
- Experience as a criminal defense practitioner;
- Experience designing, delivering and evaluating training programs;
- Strong management and organizational skills;
- Teaching experiences and/or experience with criminal defense clinics is a great advantage;
- Fluency in written and oral English;
- Knowledge of Mandarin Chinese is an advantage.
Financial terms include US$4000/month. For more information, see the full announcement here.