June 18, 2007
CLD Consultants (Beijing) seeks program officer for Chinese law projects
CLD Consultants (Beijing) is a firm founded by Phyllis Chang, an American lawyer with whom I have worked together on a number of projects. They are looking for a program officer; please see this announcement for full details. I highly recommend this opportunity to anyone who is interested and qualified. Here is a brief summary, taken from the announcement:
- 中律原咨询(北京)有限公司, (English name: CLD Consultants (Beijing)), is a small Chinese firm that was founded specifically to support social development projects and international cooperation programs in China.
- The Company is seeking applications from Chinese nationals for one of its Program Officer (项目官员) positions. This position is based in Beijing. The Program Officer, working with the Company’s senior staff and other Program Officers, will be responsible for developing and managing projects, primarily in the areas of legal system development, access to justice and governance.
- Among the qualifications are:
- Fluency in spoken and written Chinese
- Master’s degree or higher from a Chinese university in law, political science, international relations, public administration or a similar field
- Have worked abroad (in law firm, NGO, international organization, university/research institute or foreign company) and/or have studied abroad
- Excellent spoken English and very good written English (able to write correspondence in clear, accurate English)
- Strong interest in working in the non-profit sector and in international cooperation programs
- This position is open to Beijing and non-Beijing residents (Beijing hukou is not necessary). Female and male applicants will be considered equally.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference CLD Consultants (Beijing) seeks program officer for Chinese law projects: