November 19, 2006
Latest issue of China Law Reporter available
The November 2006 issue of the ABA Section on International Law's China Law Reporter is now available here. Here's a summary of the contents:
- Charles Booth, an Associate Professor of Law at the University of Hawaii School of Law and Director of the Institute of Asian-Pacific Business Law at the University of Hawaii School of Law, contributes "The Race of Two Tortoises: Insolvency Law Reform in Hong Kong and China".
- Paul Jones, Principal of Jones & Co. in Toronto, writes "Understanding China's Franchise Law Regulations".
- Robin Gerofsky Kaptzan, a US lawyer resident in Shanghai, contributes "Company Supervision of FIEs by Shareholders and Employees: A Hurdle for Small and Medium Size Enterprises in Shanghai".
- The Jun He Law Offices provide "Summary of Laws from June 10, 2006 to July 10, 2006" and "List of Laws and Regulations from June 10, 2006 to July 10, 2006".
- Kara Philips, the Collection Development Librarian/Associate Director of Seattle University's Law Library, contributes "Items of Interest," a review of China-related books and articles.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Latest issue of China Law Reporter available: