Friday, August 8, 2014
Maybe having a suitcase that has more books in it than clothes is a sign that I need to follow Steve Bradford's lead and get an e-reader.
This week I am in Seattle for the 2014 ALSB conference, which I may blog about when I return. In my suitcase, in addition to a few clothes, are:
- Bain, What the Best College Teachers Do
- Bainbridge, Corporate Governance after the Financial Crisis
- Bruner, Corporate Governance in the Common-Law World
- Edmondson, Ice Cream Social: The Struggle for the Soul of Ben & Jerry's
- Klein, et al., Business Organization and Finance
- O'Hara and Ribstein, The Law Market
- Subramanian, Dealmaking: The New Strategy of Negoti-Auctions
Some of these, like Bainbridge, Klein, and O'Hara's books, I have already read, but I thought they would be worth revisiting while I wait on some new books I recently ordered.