November 4, 2011
Info on some of Judge Bason's Chapter 13 policies
Subject: from Aki Koyama (staff attorney for Chp. 13 Trustee Kathy Dockery)
· Some of Judge Bason's Chapter 13 Policies:
Judge Bason will:
1. Allow matters to be confirmed from the 341(a) so long as there are no objecting parties;
2. Allow the Trustee to use the same chapter 13 hearing procedure that is utilized in Judge Klein's courtroom;
3. Other than the chapter 13 calendars in November, 2011 and December, 2011 which have already been noticed for 1:30, have his confirmat...ion hearings set for 10:00 a.m., Trustee motions set for 11:00 a.m. and miscellaneous chapter 13 matters set for 1:00 p.m.;
4. Allow lien avoidance via motion;
5. Dismiss cases with a bar on a case by case basis.
More to come . . . .
November 4, 2011 | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Info on some of Judge Bason's Chapter 13 policies: