November 1, 2011
New Issue of IALP
The Volume 11, Fall 2011 issue of the International Aviation Law Institutes's journal, Issues in Aviation Law and Policy (IALP), will be available later this month. The following articles will appear in the issue:
- Brian F. Havel & Gabriel S. Sanchez, Do We Need a New Chicago Convention?
- Elena Carpanelli, The "Siberian Overflights" Issue
- Paul E. Stinson, Implied Field Preemption of the Aviation Claims Under the Federal Aviation Act: How the Landscape is Changing
- Carlos Ruiz, Pulling Back the Throttle in the Exercise of Personal Jurisdiction over Air Carriers
- Francesco Fiorilli, Ensuring Global Competitiveness in the Airline Industry
- Vanja-Ivan Savić, Responsibility in the Cockpit or Downtown? How Legal Theory Determines if an Airline Is to be Treated as a Criminal
Blog readers interested in subscribing to IALP, ordering back issues, or perusing a list of published articles may do so at the Institutes's website here.
November 1, 2011 | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference New Issue of IALP: