May 5, 2010
Forthcoming Issue of IALP
The following papers will appear in the Spring 2010 edition of the International Aviation Law Institute's journal, Issues in Aviation Law and Policy:
- Peter Harbison, The Importance of the Japan Airlines Bankruptcy and Restructuring in Modernizing the Asia Pacific Airline Industry
- Kenneth P. Quinn et al., Improving Global Aviation Safety by Protecting Information Sources
- Matt Anderson, Getting at the Core of Airline Economics
- Moses George, Public Monopoly and Private Monopoly--A Case Study of Greenfield Airport Privatization in India--Part II
- Russell E. Tanguay, Jr., The Future of the U.S.-EU Agreement: A World of Open Skies?
- Stuart A. Hindman, The Air Carrier Access Act: It Is Time for an Overhaul
- Bin Li, Open China's Skies or Not?--From the Perspective of a Chinese Scholar
- Graeme B. Dinwoodie, Efficiently Reaching Airline Customers: Key Word Advertising and Trademark Law
- Bruce L. Ottley, Airport Full-Body Scanners: Improved Security or Cause for Concern?
Blog readers seeking more information on the journal can find it here.
May 5, 2010 | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Forthcoming Issue of IALP:
would like to request for contact details for Mr. George Moses, author of Public Monopoly and Private Monopoly--A Case Study of Greenfield Airport Privatization in India--Part I and Part II. I run a website www.BuyLawsIindia.com, focussed on government procurement law issues (including PPP contracts) in India.
Posted by: Sandeep Verma | Jun 17, 2010 3:07:29 AM