June 3, 2009
More Recommended Reading
As a follow-up to Monday's list of recent noteworthy articles on aviation law (and related fields), here is a list of some books from 2008-09 which blog readers may wish to peruse.
- Acim I. Czerny et al. (eds.), Airport Slots: International Experiences and Options for Reform (Ashgate Publishing, 2008);
- Paul Stephen Dempsey, Public International Air Law (McGill University, 2008);
- Francis Lyall & Paul B. Larsen, Space Law: A Treatise (Ashgate Publishing, 2009);
- Dawna L. Rhoades, Evolution of International Aviation: Phoenix Rising (Ashgate Publishing, 2d ed. 2008);
- Martin Staniland, A Europe of the Air? The Airline Industry and European Integration (Rowman & Littlefield, 2008);
- Niels van Antwerpen, Cross-Border Provision of Air Navigational Services with Specific Reference to Europe (Kluwer Law International, 2008);
- Bijan Vasigh et al., Introduction to Air Transport Economics: From Theory to Applications (Ashgate Publishing, 2008);
- Clifford Winston, Aviation Infrastructure Performance: A Study in Comparative Political Economy (Brookings Institute Press, 2008)
June 3, 2009 | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference More Recommended Reading:
tim mccole, mccole aviation, inc.
Posted by: tim mccole | Jun 3, 2009 12:02:01 PM