Friday, October 18, 2013
Submissions are being accepted for the best published academic paper
The Award Committee shall base its award decision on the paper's excellence
The first place winner will receive an award in the amount of $8,000.
A maximum of two runners-up may be awarded an amount of $3,000 each.
Qualifications & How to Enter
Papers must meet the following requirements:
- Address the subject of retrospective examination of the outcomes of merger
- Include empirical analysis of post-decision data.
- Cover enforcement decisions in any jurisdiction having a governmental
- Be in the English language
- Published or accepted for publication on or after January 1, 2012.
To enter, please send one copy of the article