Sunday, December 30, 2012
Posted by D. Daniel Sokol
The most downloaded SSRN full time* antitrust law professors (writing in antitrust from 2010-12) for the 2012 calendar year are below.
Name School Downloads
- Mark Lemley Stanford 20,252
- Herbert Hovenkamp Iowa 11,203
- Michael Carrier Rutgers Camden 7,107
- Joshua Wright George Mason 4,974
- Tim Wu Columbia 3,650
- Maurice Stucke Tennessee 3,235
- Robert Lande Baltimore 2,537
- D. Daniel Sokol Florida 2,390
- Spencer Waller Chicago Loyola 2,367
- Randal Picker Chicago 2,159
- Louis Kaplow Harvard 2,107
- Barak Orbach Arizona 1,956
- Jonathan Baker American 1,792
- Scott Hemphill Columbia 1,699
- Keith Hylton BU 1,431
- Bruce Kobayashi George Mason 1,421
* Four part time antitrust law professors would easily make the list: David Evans (Chicago, UCL) 7,963; Damien Geradin (Tilburg, Michigan) 6,498; Wouter Wils (Kings College) 4,903; Greg Sidak (Tilburg) 2,891.
December 21, 2012 update - Spencer Waller was accidentally ommitted. I have added him to the rankings.