Monday, November 26, 2012
Posted by D. Daniel Sokol
On Tuesday, December 4, 2012, the American Antitrust Institute will host its 6th Annual Private Antitrust Enforcement Conference at the National Press Club in Washington D.C. Tuition for this program is $250 with a discounted rate of $50 for government employees, educators, public interest advocates, and students. This conference has been approved for 6.5 CLE credits by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board.
The complete agenda and supporting materials are available for download below.
This event is presented with support from:
- Adams Holcomb LLP
- Advanced Analytics Consulting Group
- Berger & Montague, P.C.
- Berman DeValerio
- Blecher & Collins
- Bolognese & Associates, LLC
- Cafferty Clobes Meriwether & Sprengel LLP
- Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll PLLC
- Cuneo Gilbert & LaDuca
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Econ One
- Epiq Systems
- Fan Freedom Project
- Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP
- Gustafson Gluek PLLC
- Kurtzman Carson Consultants LLC
- Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, LLP
- MLEX Market Intelligence
- NastLaw, LLC
- OnPoint Analytics, Inc.
- Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP
- Robins Kaplan Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Rust Consulting/Kinsella Media
- Spector Roseman Kodroff & Willis