« Suggested retail prices with downstream competition |
| Competing Through Information Provision »
October 9, 2012
OECD is Hiring: Senior Competition Expert (Paris based, frequent travel to Budapest)
Posted by D. Daniel Sokol
OECD is looking for a senior expert with substantial experience in competition policy analysis and the application of competition laws, to join its competition team in Paris. S/he will be responsible for providing competition capacity-building in the Central, East and South-East European region through the OECD-GVH Regional Centre for Competition (RCC) in Budapest, Hungary, which was opened in 2005.
· An advanced degree in law and/or economics, ideally specialised in competition law and/or industrial organisation.
· Eight to ten years of experience in the application of competition law and policy including at least five years in a national or international administration responsible for the enforcement of competition law.
· Knowledge of substantive, procedural and institutional issues that arise in all aspects of competition law enforcement; knowledge of the competition regimes of several OECD member and non-members would be an advantage.
· Experience of competition regimes within Europe would be an advantage.
· Teaching experience would be an advantage.
For more information and to apply online please visit:
Closing date for applications is 21st October 2012.
October 9, 2012 | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference OECD is Hiring: Senior Competition Expert (Paris based, frequent travel to Budapest):
Post a comment