Friday, November 18, 2011
Posted by D. Daniel Sokol
Samantha Mobley (Baker & McKenzie) & Ross Denton (Baker & McKenzie) haved edited Global Cartels Handbook: Leniency: Policy and Procedure.
- The only country-by-country work to focus on leniency programmes
- Accessible and comprehensive information enabling a practitioner to rapidly assess the requirements for submitting a leniency application in any of the 55 jurisdictions covered
- Extensive comparative introduction helps users begin to assess which countries provide the most appropriate forum for leniency application
- Unique geographic reach and depth of review of leniency programmes covered
- Includes a quick reference table to the leniency programmes in place around the world