Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Fourth Annual Searle Center Research Symposium on Antitrust Economics and Competition Policy Friday, September 23 - Saturday, September 24, 2011
Posted by D. Daniel Sokol
Antitrust Economics and Competition Policy
Fourth Annual Searle Center Research Symposium on Antitrust Economics and Competition Policy
Friday, September 23 - Saturday, September 24, 2011
The Fourth Annual Searle Center Research Symposium on Antitrust Economics and Competition Policy will be held, September 23-24, 2011.
The goal of this Research Symposium is to provide a forum where leading scholars from across the country can gather together with Northwestern's own distinguished faculty to present and discuss high quality research relevant to antitrust economics and competition policy.
The Symposium is co-sponsored by the Searle Center on Law, Regulation, and Economic Growth and the Center for the Study of Industrial Organization at Northwestern University.
- Heski Bar-Isaac, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business
- Liran Einav, Department of Economics, Stanford University, and NBER
- Christos Genakos, Selwyn College, Cambridge University
- David Hadock, Northwestern University School of Law and Department of Economics
- Tonja Jacobi, Northwestern University School of Law
- Sonia Jaffe, Department of Economics, Harvard University
- Justin Johnson, Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University
- Fiona Scott Morton, School of Management, Yale University
- Robert Porter, Northwestern University, Department of Economics
- Xavier Vives, IESE Business School
- E. Glen Weyl, Society of Fellows, Harvard University
Attendance at the symposium is by invitation only. To request an invitation, please send an email to email@example.com.
Northwestern University School of Law
340 E. Superior Street
Chicago, IL 60611
For more information regarding this conference or other initiatives of the Searle Center, please call (312) 503-1811 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .