Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Posted by D. Daniel Sokol
Attend IBC Legal's 4th annual Cartel Risks & Compliance conference (29th March 2011 in Brussels) to minimise your exposure to cartel risks and to learn how to deal with the consequences of any such activities.
All of today's most challenging topics will be analysed, for example your overall strategy when dealing with multi-jurisdictional investigations and the implementation of the European Commission's settlement package as in the DRAM case. - more topics on the programme.
Your speaker line-up includes:
- Johan Ysewyn, Partner, Linklaters LLP, Belgium
- Edward Anderson, Head of Competition Law, Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd, UK
- Laurent Geelhand, General Counsel Europe, Michelin Group, France
- Anny Tubbs, European Competition Counsel, Unilever European Legal Services, Belgium
- Kris de Keyser, Head of Unit, Cartel Settlements, DG Competition, European Commission, Belgium (subject to final confirmation)
- Nicola Northway, Managing Director, Group Competition Law, Barclays Bank plc, UK
- Peter Camesasca, Partner, Covington & Burling, Belgium
- Miguel Odriozola, Partner, Clifford Chance LLP, Spain
- Laurent Garzaniti, Partner, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP, Belgium
- Dr Till Schreiber, Legal Counsel, Cartel Damage Claims, Belgium
Plus another 6 experts - see the full list.
Accreditation: 6.5 SRA hours, Bar Council hours will also be available.
"Extremely interesting conference. The choice of speakers made this event truly enjoyable and worth every minute to be there!" (M Peristeraki, Mayer Brown International LLP)
To benefit from the £200 early bird saving remember to book by the end of this Friday:
> Visit the website
> Email firstname.lastname@example.org
> Call +44 (0) 20 7017 5503
You will need to quote VIP Code: FNDQXGS in all correspondence.