Sunday, November 28, 2010
Posted by D. Daniel Sokol
This website is designed to provide information and materials to workshop participants for the ICN’s Unilateral Conduct Workshop on December 2 and 3 in Brussels, Belgium. The following links will provide more information on the workshop program, logistics, and travel information. On behalf of our host, the European Commission, and the Unilateral Conduct Working Group, we look forward to your attendance and participation in the workshop.
November 22 Webinar - Presentation of the Hypothetical Case Studies
Click here for the Loyatly Discount slide deck
Click here for the Margin Squeeze slide deck
Workshop Information and Materials
- Workshop Venue. The workshop will be held at MCE, Management Centre Europe.
- Conference Materials - loyalty discount and margin squeeze hypothetical case studies for use in the workshop breakout sessions.
- Live Webcast – A live webcast of the workshop’s plenary sessions will be available. Click here at the start of the workshop.
- Hotel Information - Each participant is responsible for his or her own hotel accommodations. For a brief description and list of hotels in close proximity to the conference center, click here. More information can be obtained from the official Brussels tourism office.
- Visa Information - It is the responsibility of workshop delegates to determine if a visa to enter Belgium is required by contacting the Belgium Embassy/Consulate in their jurisdiction.
- Belgium’s Foreign Affairs, Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation provides visa information, including applications and handling fees. The following URL should be used for reference purposes only: http://diplomatie.belgium.be/en/services/travel_to_belgium/
- All major airlines and numerous regional airlines serve the Brussels airport. For a list of airlines, click here.
- Regular train and bus services access the airport. Depending on your hotel, there may be a hotel airport shuttle. Taxi services are also available. To access train and bus schedules and routes, click here.
Please contact the workshop host (COMP-ICN-EVENTS@ec.europa.eu) with questions on logistics. (Please include a reference to “HT.2451” in the subject line of your e-mail.)
Limited funding may be available for those requiring assistance with travel expenses. To request funding you must complete a written funding request. Please contact the ICN Secretariat (ICN.Secretariat@cb-bc.gc.ca) for more details.