This conference has been arranged to discuss the Commission’s policy for the future legal framework that should apply to motor vehicle distribution and after-sales services agreements.
Key areas of focus:
- The new automotive block exemption regulation
- Market definition and market share calculation
- Internet distribution of motor vehicles and spare parts
- Multi-branding and non-competes
- Retail price maintenance
- Agency agreements
- Access to technical information
- Components supply and spare parts distribution
- Service contracts
- Distribution of e-vehicles
- Practical impact on manufacturers, dealers and the aftermarket
For more information on the event see the MVBE draft agenda today.