Sunday, May 1, 2005
Interested in joining the conversation of the broader academic support community? Academic assistance faculty and administrators may join the discussion list hosted by Chicago Kent Law School for professionals who supervise, develop and teach in academic support programs at law schools. Here are the instructions for joining:
1. Send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
2. Leave the subject matter blank.
3. In the first line of the body of the message write:
subscribe ASP-L (your first name, last name, position and school)
For example, I would type the following into the first line of my e-mail:
subscribe ASP-L Ellen, Swain, Assistant Professor of Law Vermont Law School
4. Please note that you will only type two commas in the body of the message: one between your first name and last name and one between your last name and title.
5. Once you're enrolled you can send an e-mail to the listserv and it will be posted to all of the members by addressing your e-mail to: